The first in a series of seven Official Guides to the Wales Coast Path is now widely available. The map-pocket size, full colour Official Guide to the Wales Coast Path: North Wales Coast by Lorna Jenner covers the 80 mile/125 kilometre stretch between Chester and Bangor.
These authoritative and attractive guides are the only ones endorsed and checked by Natural Resources Wales — the creators and managers of this iconic path.
The handy, matt laminated and flap covered
OS-map sized book features:
- Clear, easy-to-follow route descriptions
- Enhanced Ordnance Survey mapping
- Detailed ‘Day Sections’ and distance charts
- Fascinating wildlife, history and geology notes
- Stunning professional colour photography
- Useful information for walkers and visitors
UK RRP: £12.99