A really useful new map-pocket size book of large-scale Ordnance Survey maps for Cheshire’s entire Sandstone Trail — in a handy, pocket-size book arrives on UK bookshelves this week.
Here, in easy-to-use book format are all the detailed maps you need for the entire, 55 kilometre/34 mile, Sandstone Trail.
- Enhanced, large scale 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping for the whole Sandstone Trail
- Up-to-date route of Sandstone Trail clearly highlighted in yellow
- Extra map symbols for pubs, cafés, parking and more
- Trail introduction and photo mosaic of places en-route
- Useful information section
- Ideal for walkers and all outdoor enthusiasts along Cheshire’s sandstone ridge
- Contains relevant mapping from two OS maps for the price of one
To learn more about the Sandstone Trail visit:
For other walking books for the Sandstone Trail, see: www.sandstonetrail.co.uk/shop
ORDER NOW from:
Cordee 01455 611185 [email protected]
Outstanding Map Distribution 01208 73171 | [email protected]
Or your usual wholesaler.
Media enquiries and requests for review copies
Contact: Tony Bowerman | 01829 770309 | 07730 874521 | [email protected]