One of ten books in the new Top 10 Walks: Wales Coast Path series.
This attractive and cleverly structured guidebook gives walkers the ten best walks to superb seaside pubs along the North Wales section of the Wales Coast Path (between Chester and Aberystwyth), in a popular pocketable format.
With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, Ordnance Survey maps, superb, eye-grabbing panoramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity, appeal and ease-of-use.
The Wales Coast Path: an introduction
Top Ten Walks: Wales Coast Path: Coastal Pub Walks — North Wales: a photo mosaic
- Miners Arms, Great Orme, North Wales Coast
- Castle Hotel, Conwy, North Wales Coast
- Ship Inn, Red Wharf Bay, Anglesey
- Adelphi, Amlwch, Anglesey
- White Eagle, Rhoscolyn, Anglesey
- Oystercatcher, Rhosneigr, Anglesey
- Ty Coch, Porthdinllaen, Llyn
- Ty Newydd, Aberdaron, Llyn
- Black Lion, Tudweiliog, Llyn
- The Australia, Porthmadog, Snowdonia Coast