One of five books to date in the new Top 10 Walks: UK National Parks series.
This attractive and cleverly structured guidebook gives walkers the ten very best walks in the Yorkshire Dales National Park in a popular pocketable format. The ten walks have been deliberately selected as the best of the best from the popular Top 10 Walks series. Featured walks include themed routes from the Dales & Valleys, Fell Walks, Walks to Waterfalls, Pub Walks, Tea Shop Walks and Walks with History books.
With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, Ordnance Survey maps, superb, eye-grabbing panoramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity, appeal and ease-of-use.
UK National Parks and the Yorkshire Dales National Park: an introduction
Top Ten Walks: Yorkshire Dales National Park: a photo mosaic
- The Buck Inn, Malham – best Yorkshire Dales Pub walk
- Churchmouse Tea Room, Lonsdale – best Yorkshire Dales Tea Shop walk
- Muker, Swaledale – best Yorkshire Dales & Valleys walk
- Hardraw Force, Wensleydale – best Yorkshire Dales Waterfalls walk
- Pen-y-ghent, Ribblesdale – best Yorkshire Dales Fell walk
- Fountains Abbey, Nidderdale – best Yorkshire Dales History walk
- George & Dragon, Dent – best Yorkshire Dales Pub walk
- Uldale Force, Howgills – another best Yorkshire Waterfalls walk
- Grassington – another best Yorkshire Dales Dales & Valleys walk
- Ingleborough – another best Yorkshire Dales Fell walk