Large-scale Ordnance Survey maps for walking Cheshire’s Sandstone Trail in a handy pocket size book.
Cheshire’s Sandstone Trail is probably the most popular middle-distance walk in Northwest England.
Here, in handy, pocket size book format are all the maps you need to walk Cheshire’s entire 55 kilometre/34 mile Trail.
- Enhanced, large scale 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping for the whole Sandstone Trail
- Up-to-date route of Sandstone Trail clearly highlighted in yellow
- Extra map symbols for pubs, tea rooms, parking and more
- Trail introduction and photo mosaic
- Useful information section
- Ideal for walkers and all outdoor enthusiasts along Cheshire’s sandstone ridge
- Contains relevant mapping from two OS maps for the price of one