Enhanced, large scale (1: 25,000) Ordnance Survey mapping in a handy atlas format with all the mapping you need to walk a complete circuit of the Anglesey section of the Wales Coast Path.
Continuous OS mapping covering the complete circuit from Menai Bridge. Contains coastal extracts from large scale Explorer maps 262 and 263.
The Isle of Anglesey/Ynys Mon Ordnance Survey mapping book is part of a series of map atlases covering the whole of the 870-mile long Wales Coast Path. The enhanced OS 1:25,000 maps are accurate, up-to-date and reliable. Additional map symbols show tea shops, cafes, extra parking, and public toilets.
A brief introduction to Anglesey includes a fascinating photo mosaic highlighting notable views, places of interest and wildlife you'll meet along the way. There is also a section of detailed Useful Information at the back of the atlas.
Laminated flapped covers showing Wales Coast Path signs and waymarkers, route details and map symbols make these atlases simple and easy to use.
The map books’ dimensions are 215mm x 107mm and they fit easily into a standard map pocket.
- Large scale Ordnance Survey Explorer mapping for the complete coast of the Isle of Anglesey/Ynys Mon in a handy atlas format.
- Highlighted official route of the Wales Coast Path.
- On-map symbols showing amenities at main towns and villages.
- Introduction with attractive photo mosaic.
- Additional useful information