NEW – Llŷn Peninsula: 1:25,000 OS map book
A really useful new map-pocket size book of large-scale Ordnance Survey maps for the Llŷn peninsula section of the Wales Coast Path — in a handy, pocket-size book arrives on UK bookshelves this week.
Here, in easy-to-use book format are all the detailed maps you need for the180 kilometre/110 mile, Llŷn Peninsula section of the Wales Coast Path – from Bangor to Porthmadog.
• Enhanced, large scale 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping for the Llŷn Peninsula section of the Wales Coast Path
• Up-to-date route of the Wales Coast Path clearly highlighted in yellow
• Extra map symbols for pubs, cafés, parking and more
• Trail introduction and photo mosaic of places en-route
• Useful information section
• Ideal for walkers and all outdoor enthusiasts along the Wales Coast Path
• Contains relevant mapping from two OS maps for the price of one
To learn more about the Wales Coast Path visit: www.walescoastpath.co.uk.
ORDER NOW from:
Cordee 01455 611185
Welsh Books Council
Or your usual wholesaler.
Media enquiries and requests for review copies
Contact: Tony Bowerman | 01829 770309 | 07730 874521 | [email protected]
For our full range, see: www.northerneyebooks.co.uk