Official Guide: Wales Coast Path: Pembrokeshire Cardigan to Amroth
The fifth in a series of seven Official Guides to the Wales Coast Path is now widely available. These authoritative and attractive guides are the only ones endorsed and checked by Natural Resources Wales — the creators and managers of this iconic path.
The Official Guide to the Wales Coast Path: Pembrokeshire covers the 186 mile/300 kilometre stretch between Cardigan and Amroth.
The handy, OS-map sized book has a UK RRP of £13.99 and features:
- Clear, easy-to-follow route descriptions
- Enhanced Ordnance Survey mapping
- Detailed ‘Day Sections’ and distance charts
- Fascinating wildlife, history and geology notes
- Stunning professional colour photography
- Useful information for walkers and visitors
“These excellent guides lay the whole Wales Coast Path at your feet — mixing practical information with the fascinating history, heritage and wildlife you will meet as you walk.”
Country Walking magazine
Order from: Cordee, Bertrams, Gardeners, Welsh Books Council, Gwynedd Maps, Trail Card, Mayfield, Dorrigo, Bookspeed, A-Z, etc.